Well, the year 2010 din't start with a happy note. Was admitted to the hospital twice. Had a fallout with my best friend, then I got an awesome job, I started missing my best friend.....every accomplishment seemed incomplete without my best friend...Well they say , you never miss the water untill it's gone. I missed him terribly and still miss him but guess fate has something else written for us..May be we will never be friends again but I miss him a lot.
Few lines for my best friend- I miss you a lot
Goodbye to you, my trusted friend.
We've known each other since we're nine or ten.
Together we climbed hills or trees.
Learned of love and ABC's,
skinned our hearts and skinned our knees.
Goodbye my friend, it's hard to die,
when all the birds are singing in the sky,
Now that the spring is in the air.
Pretty girls are everywhere.
When you see them I'll be there.
We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.
But the hills that we climbed
I wish some day I can tell you - if at all you call me - I MISS YOU A LOT..MY LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT U :(
No comments:
Post a Comment