Thursday, May 7, 2009

MISERY


There are times when one is happy and there are times when one is sad....And there are times when one doesn't know either to be happy or be sad..Today I really don't know if I should be happy or should I be sad?Three wonderfull years of college has finally come to an end.I am finally a graduate.I have made my parents proud and my friends proud and obviously I have made my teachers proud by scoring the highest but I am still not happy.I mean I am glad that I did well and got great marks with my illness but you know what the inner Pallavi is still not happy.......I still keep waiting waiting waiting and WAITING...I am not full of patience you see...Today I have totally lost it....People are enjoing that they are finally a graduate but I am hanging by a moment.....Waiting for things to get better....Waiting for things to happen my way...Waiting for the good things to happen and yesterday when I was checking my results a sudden thought came to my mind and it was that-GOOD THINGS HAVE STARTED HAPPENING AND IT WILL HAPPEN IN DUE COURSE OF TIME...God never says NO.......He just has two words in his dictionary...WAIT AND YES....May be God wants me to wait ....................I am waiting and it sucks bigtime.....May be I should accept the fact that I might get the visa someday but it ain't happening this time....It is like the universe is plotting against me the more I try to console myself the more miserable I get .......I just wish that atleast this time things happens according to my whims and fancy.......Amen..................................


P.S -If you think you gonna have a nice time reading my blog..It is just the way I feel and I am very frustrated right now...So you might want to give it a miss...

2 comments:

  1. The universe aint plotting against you! Please, don't be so hyper!
    So, proud of you! Congrats on the awesome results!

    I can understand the mixed feelings, it happens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...But feeling miserable..N I am sure next week or the week after I will be even more upset..as those LOSERS will again refuse my visa

    ReplyDelete