Friday, May 1, 2009
Gut Feeling
There are sometimes you know what is gonna happen but you still hope that things happen differently..Today I exactly know what is gonna happen in the next 15working days and I feel miserable about it that everything was in my hand and I acted like a fool.People learn from their mistake but I don't .I mean it is not that I don't ..I do learn from my mistakes.I screw up things when I try to be extra cautious and this is what I exactly did yesterday.I went to the VISA office in Bangalore.Filled the form and there was a part where I had to mention the amount I recieve from my family.I filled it but forgot to write the amount I recieve and the frequency and I was told that If I don'ty mention everything my VISA will be refused again.So here I am crying over SPILLED MILK..I am to blame no1 but myself and I feel miserable that I can't blame any1 else....I feel miserable that my dad will be mad at me for my extra cautios behaviour.I feel miserable that now I won't get the VISA to U.K.I feel miserable that I will spoil the rest of my vacation blaming myself for the mistake I have done.God ......I am really TIRED......Plzzz Don't do this to me ...British High Commission please don't refuse me the VISA for the second time.I am not strong....Please make things happen differently...Plzz give me the VISA to visit U.K.. I promise from now onward I won't act like a fool..Feel super helpless and it is all my mistake.This time I can't blame any1 .I just wished that the VISA officer told me that I had to give details about the amount...Moral of the STORY-USE UR BRAINS AND DON'T BE SUPER CAUTIOUS.............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment