
Are you watching a nice movie and you wish there was someone else who could have joined you..By someone else I don't mean a regular friend....Are you out for dinner with friends and wish someone else was there with you...Are you out shopping and wished that someone else was with you who could help you shop..If the answers to all the above question is a big fat YES than you are are still waiting for ''THE ONE''..If you haven't found the special someone even if you are say 25-26 or may be 30s ..You don't have to be worried....Don't sit back and sulk ,don't feel left out ..Don't feel that God has been mean to you......You should be happy that you are able to save a hell lot of money by being single and you can splurge it when you find the special one..I know when someone is 27-30 and if you are a hopeless romantic you will feel little bad but trust me it is worth the wait....I know you are tired waiting and you might have to wait a little longer but trust me she/he is on her/his way and she/he is getting here as fast as she/he can get.This blog is dedicated to a very special friend who means a lot to me.....
P.s: I have been inspired by How I met Your Mother Season 4 Episode 23 to write this particular blog
That dialogue from Stella was so laiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!! :-|
ReplyDeleteno it is was sweet
ReplyDelete